Earthmoving & Civil Services
Our civil services division caters for earthmoving and civil services including:
- Mine haul road construction
- Road maintenance
- Civil earthworks including treatment plants, air strips and hardstand areas
- Grading of roads, fence-lines, grid-lines and fire-breaks
- Rock breaking
- Mill and crusher feeds
- Construction of tailings dams
- Construction of water dams, pipeline bund walls and scour pits
Various fleets of equipment can be matched together anywhere in Australia to complete any required works, large or small.
Throughout Western Australia, or any other mainland state, we will always provide the right equipment for the right job, and our expertise ensures our Clients receive the best possible service for the best possible price.
Past and present Clients include:
- Alacer Gold
- FESA – Preferred contractor in the Goldfields for bushfire emergencies.
- Focus Minerals
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder - Rural road maintenance of all Shire gravel roads since 1989.
- Kalgoorlie Mining Company
- Minara Resources
- Placer Dome
- Silver Lake Resources
- Saracen Gold Mines